Pure news widget is a scrollable widget for news reading (Rss/Atom) compatible with Feedly and your own RSS list (OPML) .
This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don't use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won't work.
- Connected to Feedly reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 6.x (M, Lollipop,ICS / KitKAt ...)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Pure news widget (scrollable) is a free trial software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Pure news widget (scrollable) (version 1.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 75 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.